The Hottest Women In Southern Utah Frequent These Places…
Imagine you're a single dude in St. George looking for a pretty lady! Where are you going to go?
The One & Only?
NO WAY! You don't want to meet a girl at a bar! You want to meet her naturally at one of these fine local establishments:
Here is where you'll find the HOTTEST women in Southern Utah!
Yes! Target is DEFINITELY the number one place to find the hottest women around!
Swig is ALWAYS a great place to find someone hot, but there's a few things to lookout for here... 1. If they work there, they're definitely underage, so stay away from that. 2. If they're driving a minivan, they're most likely married with 3 kids.
I'm telling you! You'll find them at Durango's... However, there's a good chance they're on a date!
If she's shopping at Costco, she's either a GREAT SAVER or... has a whole family at home! If she has a whole massive cart of snacks, there's a good chance she's a mom. Check for the ring before you shoot your shot!
5. BigShots Golf:
BigShots Golf, baby! If she's there, she's trendy, and maybe a little sporty too! Single girls are ALWAYS at BigShots, posting on their instagram, showing the entire world that she's there.
6. h&m (Red Cliffs Mall):
This one is tricky. She could be about 14, so look out for that! But there's also a good chance she's there trying to find a new outfit in case a nice guy approaches her and asks her out!
7. Lululemon (Red Cliffs Mall):
This one is a little more difficult. If she's at Lululemon, she's probably loaded! Or... Up to her eyebrows in debt! The yoga pants at Lulu are like... $100! So you're going to find a girl with expensive taste! That's not a bad thing!
8. Buffalo Wild Wings:
B-Dubs! She loves chicken wings, and sports... Or pretending she likes sports to fit in. Either way, that's MY type of girl! She eats meat, and will watch a game with me. WIN!
9. Fabulous Freddy's Car Wash:
At Freddy's carwash, she's probably in college. So she's a little younger. But she's outside a lot, probably all tanned up, and she's not scared of getting dirt on her hands! ANOTHER WIN!
Look guys... I just needed a 10th place. Under NO circumstances do you search for a girl shopping at Walmart. That's where I shop, and that explains EVERYTHING you need to know about the looks of the people at Walmart. But, you know what? Try it out! Let me know if you find a honey there!
Crap's Expensive: Southern Utah's Cheapest Toilet Paper!
I went to EVERY grocery store in St. George to report the prices of Toilet Paper! Here are the results!
(I chose Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper 24-Pack for each store)
At Albertson's, the 24 pack is $32.99 but on sale for $26.99! That's $1.12 per roll.
At Costco, they don't have the 24-Pack, but they have a 30 pack for $20.69. That's $0.69 a roll.
Smith's 24-pack is $29.99 or $27.99 if you have a Smith's card. $1.25 per roll or $1.17 per roll with your Smith's card.
Lin's 24-pack was BY FAR the most expensive. $39.99 or $1.67 per roll.
Target's 24-pack was $26.49 or $1.10 per roll. HOWEVER, they had a deal! If you buy 3 or more you'll get a FREE $10 Gift Card. That would bring the total down to $0.96 per roll. But you've gotta put up nearly $80.00!
Walmart's 24-Pack is $26.48 which is $1.10 per roll.
BREAKDOWN PER ROLL WITHOUT DEALS:
Southern Utah Restaurants We REALLY Miss!
Orange Julius was in the Food Court at the mall. The Food Court that LITERALLY doesn't exist anymore, directly outside of Bohme and Dillards. I miss you, Orange Julius.
Yes, I know Cedar City still has Sizzler, but St. George used to have one too! Right on St. George Boulevard. The current location is home to Alta Bank and looks NOTHING like a Sizzler!
St. George had a JB's, and even Hurricane had a JB's. It was like, a little Dennys, kind of... But they had a buffet! The breakfast buffet was MY FAVORITE!! The JB's location is currently home to Zupas!
2 Fat Guys Pizza:
2 Fat Guys Pizza had a HORRIBLE location, but AMAZING pizza! It was in the little shopping center to the south of Walmart in Bloomington. Hungry Howies and Peppers Cantina are in the same spot that 2 Fat Guys used to be in. It was wood fired pizza, and delicious. After 2 Fat Guys left, MULTIPLE pizza places came into the same location and just couldn't make it work.
Charlie's was a cute little restaurant that had ice cream, and soup, and sandwiches and always had a jukebox playing music. I miss Charlie's ALL THE TIME! Especially when I get sick. I miss that Chicken Noodle Soup. Charlie's location is now home to Swig on St. George Boulevard.
WOW! The Most BREATHTAKING Photos Of Utah, Proving It's The Most Beautiful State!
You've GOT to see these photos of our home state: UTAH! These prove we are EASILY the MOST BEAUTIFUL state in the U.S.
It's Official: Utah has a NEW State Flag!
Utah is getting a NEW state flag after the state Legislature approved SB31! This bill gives Utah it's new flag, while making the current flag the "historical state flag of Utah".
The bill passed the house with a 40-35 vote!
The following flags were the other 19 nominees:
The bill will go into effect in just over a year from now, on March 9, 2024, if signed by the governor.
Utah's Top 10 TINIEST TOWNS That You've Probably Never Heard Of
- Population: 158
- Location: Piute County, 45.5 miles south of Richfield (As the crow flies).
- Home of: Named after Thomas Rice King who settled the city with his family in 1876.
9. Brian Head
- Population: 154
- Location: Iron County, up high in the mountains. 11.5 miles from Cedar City (As the crow flies).
- Home of: The premiere ski resort in Southern Utah.
8. Dutch John
- Population: 151
- Location: Dagget County, 4 miles northeast of The Flaming Gorge Dam (As the crow flies).
- Home of: Named after John Honselena, a horse trader who supplied emigrants and railroad workers with horses in the 1860s. He was called Dutch John from his accent, even though he was actually German.
- Population: 154
- Location: Garfield County, 14 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park (As the crow flies).
- Home of: ATV Trails and Beautiful outdoor fun.
6 . Fairfield
- Population: 140
- Location: On the west side of Utah Lake. 22 miles West of Provo (As the crow flies.)
- Home of: Originally named Frogtown, was a stop for many riders on the Pony Express Trail.
- Population: 136
- Location: Kane County, 31 miles northeast of Zion National Park (As the crow flies).
- Home of: A quiet town with stunning scenery. In the 1800s, the name Alton was drawn out of a hat and given the name.
- Population: 125
- Location: Millard County, 15 miles northeast of Delta.
- Home of: Settled in 1907 as a "Stop on the railroad."
- Population: 122
- Location: Garfield County, 45 miles south of Richfield (As the crow flies).
- Home of: A mining town originally named "Coyote" changed to Antimony in 1921.
- Population: 55
- Location: Tooele County, 11 miles south of the city of Tooele (As the crow flies).
- Home of: Gold and silver mining in the 1800's.
- Population: 23
- Location: Carbon County, 20 miles northwest of Price (As the crow flies).
- Home of: Scofield Reservoir State Park.